Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cooking!

Since moving to the graduate housing I have been cooking basically non stop. I never really had the chance to cook anything I wanted and I love the freedom (and modern kitchen!). I started off making some Ethiopian dishes that I was imitating because I have been craving it for the longest time. Today is the awesome Gawon's birthday, and I went all out. I got her a cake, ice cream, a bunch of candy, *tried* to make some cookies, made some apple crisps,  and will be sharing some of my chicken stew + naan, if anyone is interested. I was upset that I couldnt find the brown sugar/maple syrup/ BIRTHDAY CANDLES at Tesco! Do Brits even celebrate birthdays?!?!?! (just kidding haha). I have been really sleepy lately, and realizing that we only have less than 2 weeks (less for me I think) before the end of our program is depressing! I'm going to miss everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment